We are proud to let our customers know that we are a Certified Power Service Xtreme Diesel Distributor. The standards are high to attain this certification and it is yet another way to demonstrate to our customers that we are providing the highest quality of fuel.
This is no ordinary diesel fuel, this is Technology Transformed Fuel.
Our Xtreme Diesel fuel is treated with additives from Power Service Products. Power Service is the manufacturer of the most technologically advanced diesel fuel additives available in the market. No one knows more about the effective treatment of diesel fuel for optimum performance than Power Service. Their sole focus is on diesel fuel and their additives are specifically formulated for treating diesel fuel. We are proud to have partnered with them to bring you the peace of mind that comes with knowing the fuel you are using is of the highest quality and will keep your equipment running strong.
As a Certified Power Service Xtreme Diesel Distributor, we are required to do the following:
Treat fuel on a year-around basis with diesel additives from Power Service.
No matter what the time of year, you can rest assured that Xtreme Diesel will keep you and your equipment running at peak performance. This is Technology Transformed Fuel.
Read more about the performance provided by Xtreme Diesel by clicking on the More Prevention, More Technology and More Confidence tabs.
Perform semi-annual fuel tank maintenance.
Twice a year, we pull fuel samples from our bulk storage facility to test for the presence of microbial contamination. This puts us on the front end of problems, enabling us to address these issues before they become our customers' problems.
Submit fuel samples for comprehensive testing by the
Power Service Technical Services Laboratory.
This is another way for us to ensure that our fuel is of the highest quality and a chance to proactively address any potential issues. The Power Service Technical Services Laboratory contains state-of-the-art testing equipment. A partial listing of the tests that are available to analyze our fuel samples are:
- ASTM D6371 - 05 Standard Test Method for Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) of Diesel and Heating Fuels
- ASTM D7397 - 10 Standard Test Method for Cloud Point of Petroleum Products (Miniaturized Optical Method)
- ASTM D7346 - 07 Standard Test Method for No Flow Point of Petroleum Products
- ASTM D6079 - 04e1 Standard Test Method for Evaluating Lubricity of Diesel Fuels by the High-Frequency Reciprocating Rig (HFRR)
- ASTM D7545 - 09 Standard Test Method for Oxidation Stability of Middle Distillate Fuels — Rapid Small Scale Oxidation Test (RSSOT)
- ASTM D7462 - 11 Standard Test Method for Oxidation Stability of Biodiesel (B100) and Blends of Biodiesel with Middle Distillate Petroleum Fuel (Accelerated Method)
- ASTM D6468 - 08 Standard Test Method for High Temperature Stability of Middle Distillate Fuels
- ASTM D7039 - 07 Standard Test Method for Sulfur in Gasoline and Diesel Fuel by Monochromatic Wavelength Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry
- ASTM D6304 - 07 Standard Test Method for Determination of Water in Petroleum Products, Lubricating Oils and Additives by Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration
- ASTM D1298 - 99 (2005) Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density (Specific Gravity) or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products by Hydrometer Method
- ASTM D4737 - 10 Standard Test Method for Calculated Cetane Index by Four Variable Equation
Participate in recertification training twice per year.
Knowledge is power, and no one knows more about treating diesel fuels than Power Service. The twice-a-year recertification training program ensures that we are on top of all issues related to diesel fuel. A Power Service representative comes on-site to make sure that we are doing everything we can to provide the highest quality of fuel to our customers.